October is just around the corner! Botanica’s biggest family-friendly event, BOOtanica is approaching quickly. On October 12th from 11am-4pm the entire gardens will be transformed into different stations with activities for children of all ages. Visit us for a day filled with all kinds of activities and experiences! Oh and we love costumes as long as it’s accompanied with a smile.
Tickets are $10 for non-members and $7 for members. Children 2 and under are free!
Price includes all activities except pumpkins ($3) and food.
See what’s in store!
• Creatures Corner featuring Four Points Petting Zoo
• Bounce House
• DJ ICT playing your favorite tunes
• Black Cat Cafe
• The Bug Lady with over 90 insects and animals
• Exploration place with their mad scientist
• Dig for bugs and look at our bug cases while you work on a craft
• Lamphouse Photobooth Co.
• Frankenstein’s Fossils will have:
• Sedgwick County Zoo, Great Plains Nature Center with their owls and a craft
• Pumpkin patch on Terrace Hill, pumpkins are $3 each
• Listen and watch talented local studio performers
• Plant a graveyard
• Theater thrills with a craft and wheel of fun with different prizes to choose from
• Ulrich Museum of Art: Specialty project
• Trick or Treat jelly bean dare or eat a cricket on Slytherin Walk
• Four crafts throughout the gardens
• Sleepy Hollow Meadow:
• Oversized lawn games, pumpkin ring toss, Halloween bowling, pumpkin tic tac toe
• Get your fortune told by BOOtanica’s fortune teller
• Face Painters from Synergy Arts
For tickets, visit botanica.org/bootanica/.
For more information contact:
Stefanie Worrell | 316-264-0448, ext. 113 | [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsors!
Spirit Aerosystems, Meritrust Credit Union, Lane Enterprises McDonald’s Restaurants, Cox, Kansas Golf & Turf – Wichita, Oriental Trading