October is just around the corner! Botanica’s biggest family-friendly event, BOOtanica is approaching quickly. On October 13th from 11am-4pm the entire gardens will be transformed into different stations with activities for children of all ages. Visit us for a day filled with all kinds of activities and experiences! Oh and we love costumes as long as it’s accompanied with a smile.
Tickets are $9 for non-members and $6 for members. Children 2 and under are free!
Price includes all activities except pumpkins ($3) and food.
See what’s in store!
• Four Points Ranch and Petting Zoo: interact with a mini horse, mini cow, lama, donkey and more
• Pumpkin Patch and Decorating: Pumpkins for purchase for $3
• Exploration Place presents Mad Scientist
• Ulrich Museum of Art: Specialty project
• Plant Graveyard with the Master Composters
• Great Plains Nature Center is bringing their owls
• The Bug Lady has over 90 insects and animals for kids to interact with
• Sedgwick County Zoo
• Bounce house
• Dance the day away with DJ Ronnie Choy
• Studio Performers: Listen and watch talented locals
• Theater Thrills: Wheel of fun with prizes, tattoos and photo props
• Spider Stop: Craft, activities and education
• Bugging Out: Dig for bugs, bug cases and craft
• 4 art projects throughout the gardens
• Games: Oversized lawn games, pumpkin ring toss, sack races and much more
• Haunted Woods scavenger hunt
• Randy King, Botanica’s Bee Man
• Hear your fortune from our friendly Fortune Tellers
Thank you to our sponsors!
Spirit AeroSystems, Inc., Meritrust Credit Union, Kansas Golf and Turf Inc., Cox Business