Wichita Catbacker Tour at Sedgwick County Zoo
Join fellow K-Staters in Wichita, Kansas, for K-State family fun at the Sedgwick County Zoo! Games, inflatables and more will be available for kids. All kids in attendance will receive a clear drawstring bag full of goodies.
Guests can also support K-State with live and silent auctions, featuring numerous K-State items. MasterCard, VISA, checks and cash are accepted.
Sedgwick County Zoo is the No. 1 outdoor family tourist attraction in Kansas. Please note that the zoo exhibits will be closed during our event. This is an outdoor event so please dress accordingly. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
5:30 p.m. Gates open, silent auction begins, buffet line begins
6:45 p.m. Buffet line closes
7 p.m. Program begins, silent auction closes, guest speakers
Invited K-State Guests Include:
• Chris Klieman, head coach, K-State football
• Bruce Weber, head coach, K-State men’s basketball
• Amy Button Renz ’76, ’86, president and CEO, K-State Alumni Association
• Alan Fankhauser ’82, assistant director of alumni programs, K-State Alumni Association
• Susan Shipman ’88, senior director of stewardship, hospitality and events, K-State Athletics
• Wyatt Thompson, Voice of the Wildcats
• Additional K-State coaches and student-athletes
$10 Children (age 4-15)
FREE for children younger than 4
For an additional $50, 8 seats can be reserved for program
$30 late reservations (after May 17) No walk-ins will be allowed on the day of the event.
Barbecue, cash bar
*Special dietary request available. Contact Alicia Shankle ’12 at 620-640-3528.
Due by Friday, May 17
RSVP Online at www.K-State.com/Wichita
No walk-ins will be allowed on the day of the event.
• Brice Lowe ’08, Wichita Catbacker president
• For donation questions and dietary requests, please contact:
Alicia Shankle ’12
K-State Alumni Association
Email: [email protected]