Directors Lynn Thornton and Christy Thornton are excited about what this event is bringing to the Wichita, Kansas area. We are offering not only amazing ballroom & country competition, fun workshops, and a fantastic Saturday night show, but we guarantee there will be a lot of fun activities and social dancing as well! So … Don’t wait … make your reservations today!
This is just some of what you can expect:
* No video pass needed! We welcome you to make videos to share with your friends and on social media!
* Ballroom Competition, ACDA Country Competition, and “Vintage” Jack & Jill Two-step/WCS (just bring your money to the floor and get ready to dance)!
* Some of the best workshops and instructors ever to be offered in the Area
* Friday Night Pizza Social – FREE Pizza!
* The 1st Annual Land of Oz Team Match (gather your social group or get your studio ready to compete for the ‘Land of Oz’ Mirror Ball Trophy)
* A Saturday night show that is not to be missed including some of the best dancers in the Country
* Dance with the performers! A $$ dance to raise money for AMBUCS of Wichita
* Invitational WCS Jack and Jill! Watch the professionals dance with each other Jack and Jill style!
* LOTS OF SOCIAL DANCING and much more …
Outside of the event, there is much to see and do. Whether you like to get active outside or take in professional theatre, there are options for entertainment in Wichita.
Arts and Entertainment: Wichita boasts a professional opera, symphony and ballet, as well as dozens of cinematic and performance theatres that stand ready to impress with independent films, old favorites or new drama. From traditional to contemporary, our art galleries, varied museums and breathtaking gardens are sure to engage you with their many enticing exhibits.
Dining: Chefs around town specialize in Mediterranean, European, Mexican and Indian, along with everything in between. Staying true to the region, Wichita also offers a wide variety of down home barbecue, southern and Cajun favorites to suit your tastes.
Museums and Attractions: The art museums in Wichita are filled with diversity, history and creativity, displaying collections from the great masters as well as creations by local talent.
There is so much to do, come for the event … stay for a vacation! Whatever you decide, we look forward to welcoming you Wichita, Kansas!